30 Jul We’re Hiring! Account Manager Full Time Position
Submission Deadline – Aug 13th
Salary: Dependant on experience
Remote & Office Working Environment
Have you got strong interpersonal and communication skills. Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast paced agency environment? Would you like to work with a large, varied and ever growing list of clients, where every day presents a new brief and a new deliverable?
Totalize Media Ltd has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager.
As daily contact with clients will be a key part of the job, we are looking for someone who can offer new ideas, as well as have a confident and assertive attitude. You will need to balance the needs of the client against the agency’s bottom line, while being driven by a complex timeline of tasks. This will require good organisational skills as you will have several clients to manage simultaneously. Collaboration and teamwork is key to this role.
- Lead on a portfolio of accounts and manage day to day client communication
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels
- Understand your client’s business and objectives; input strategically to develop creative briefs
- Work-flow management – liaising with the creative team and external suppliers where needed
- Demonstrable experience of dealing with clients is essential
- Management of integrated campaigns; creative, branding, content, digital, PR and social.
- Hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- A pro-active attitude and ready to get stuck in
- Proficiency in the typical programs used by a creative agency, including software that handles: Project Management/Collaboration, SEO Tools, Survey Products, Inbound and Outbound Marketing Platforms
The Agency Account Manager is primarily responsible for providing reporting to clients in whatever format the agency offers and the client requires.
If you’re an Account manager looking for your next step and want to join a growing agency in Glasgow, please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than August 13th.