10 Mar Web Developer Required – Full Time
Totalize Media is looking to recruit a web developer to work in-house with autonomy on a range of client web projects covering a range of industries and purposes.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work closely with a design team to develop an ever-growing array of web projects in a range of different styles; covering different functionality including eCommerce; and work with various CMS & technologies?
Totalize Media work on helping clients get to the next stage in their business development: creating new products both physically and digitally; increasing visibility and interaction with their business & achieving higher sales and conversions.
As a web developer with Totalize Media you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate closely with the design team & clients on web builds
- Work on multiple platforms including WordPress, Shopify & Webflow
- Work with a small, tight-knit creative team
- Retain autonomy & control on development processes
- See the real-life impact of your work in line with client goals
- Utilize external resource to continue learning and development, remaining at the forefront of knowledge in new technologies
The ideal applicant will have:
- Previous demonstrable experience as a developer in studio and/or as freelance
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS & PHP
- Significant WordPress experience
- Experience with managed hosting, virtual servers, setting up hosting & client email
Added bonus knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of Shopify, liquid or react
- Knowledge or experience using Webflow
- Knowledge of web animation and Lottie/Bodymovin
Salary: £25,000 — £30,000 DEO
If you are interested in this role, please send your cover letter and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without portfolios or demonstrations of previous work will not be accepted.